This is the K9JY website – the ham radio resource to find information for contesting with WriteLog, the premier ham radio contesting program.
How to Use This Site for WriteLog Setup
The K9JY web site provides contesters the information they need for configuring the program, operating ham radio contests WriteLog supports, and using WriteLog for post-contest tasks. From single-operator to multi-multi contesting, if you need to know how to get it done with WriteLog, this is the place!
The objective of this section is that the ham radio contest operator, using this documentation, can work the program to effectively to meet the contester’s goals.
Hover your mouse over any of the subjects in the Navigation area and more options will be presented.
- Initial Setup: what to do when you first get WriteLog
- Contest Setup: what to do for setting up before each contest
- WriteLog Windows: everything to know about operating and configuring WriteLog Windows
- WriteLog.ini: All the optional settings set up through the WriteLog.ini file
- Post Contest: It’s not over until the (electronic) paperwork is done
- Other Subjects: You’ll want to know about these eventually